Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy
CapcutTemplates.shop respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This policy outlines our procedures for responding to notices of alleged copyright infringement.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any content on our website infringes upon your copyright, please submit a written notification (“DMCA Notice”) that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Submitting a DMCA Notice
Please send your DMCA Notice to our designated Copyright Agent at:
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled due to a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a Counter-Notification that includes:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, along with a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA Notice.
Upon receiving a Counter-Notification, we may reinstate the removed material within 10 to 14 business days unless we receive notice from the original complaining party that they have filed an action seeking a court order.
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to amend or update this DMCA Policy at our discretion. Any changes will be posted on this page.